Oracle’s latest database cloud innovations help more businesses than ever leverage industry-leading enterprise capabilities while simplifying access for IT and developers. New data management capabilities enable companies of all sizes to confidently and easily migrate workloads to the cloud. Its massive cloud scalability and rapid analytics… Read more help deliver faster time to insights, greater agility, and real cost savings advantages.
Whether you are developing applications or looking to migrate data management to the cloud, you now have instant access to enterprise-grade database capabilities. Oracle Database Cloud drives real business value with its ability to support a true hybrid cloud deployment strategy: 100 percent compatibility. Count on the same experience, whether on-premises or in the cloud.
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 is a relational database management system (DBMS) for Windows platforms that can be used for building, deploying and managing applications located on premises or in the cloud.
The latest version, SQL Server 2016, was released in June 2016. It provides a bevy of new and improved capabilities, including:
- A new stretch database feature, which can be used to store some data on premises and send infrequently used data to Microsoft's Azure cloud. Applications can access all data, regardless of where it's stored.
- The Always Encrypted feature makes it possible to encrypt data at rest and in memory at the column level.
- Polybase, which integrates SQL Server with Hadoop's Distributed File System and enables Hadoop data to be queried with SQL and joined with native relational data.
- In-database advanced analytics provides the capability to incorporate the R programming language into SQL Server applications by wrapping it in stored procedures.
- Dynamic data masking can be used to obfuscate data, protecting actual data values from unauthorized personnel for regulatory and compliance purposes.
- Support for temporal data enables automatic tracking of historical changes to data over time.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise
Drive faster, more reliable online transaction processing (OLTP) – for less – with SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (formerly SAP Sybase ASE). Designed to meet the demands of the digital economy, this high-performance SQL database server uses a relational model to power transaction-based applications – on premise or in the cloud.
Transform your business and enhance in-the-moment decision making with SAP IQ (formerly Sybase IQ). This columnar relational database management system (RDBMS) is highly optimized for Big Data analytics. Leverage SAP IQ's extreme scalability and robust security features for enterprise data warehouse (EDW) use cases - and get unprecedented insights in a data-intensive world.
MySQL is the world's most popular open source database. With its proven performance, reliability, and ease-of-use, MySQL has become the leading database choice for web-based applications, used by high profile web properties including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and all five of the top five websites. Additionally, it is an extremely popular choice as embedded database, distributed by thousands of ISVs and OEMs.
Oracle Rdb on HP OpenVMS is the powerfull combination for real database serving. Whether your applications require interactive database queries, multimedia data, high performance transaction processing, or very large quantities of information, the Rdb family of products can fulfill your requirements.
Oracle Rdb supports production applications, end-user information management, and transaction processing to provide integration of the enterprise at the information level. Rdb7 has the power and the flexibility to manage critical business data and production environments demanding 24x365 availability.
We are building and supporting Rdb-Applications in different business environments for many years. If you need professional support and project know how for Oracle Rdb, please contact us.